Entry Level Mortgage Loan Officers and Loan Officer Trainees
About us: LBC Mortgage is a full-service mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate mortgage lending products in the following states: CA, TX, FL, WA, and NC. In addition to FHA/Conventional loan products (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac), LBC Mortgage has access to a variety of Stated, Non-QM, DSCR, and Hard Money mortgage products.
Our biggest strength is in our people/employees – both sales and operational people. Our main concentration is in providing the highest level of customer service to our borrowers and our referral partners.
LBC Mortgage Loan Officer training program offers you a chance to obtain rapid growth in both career and compensation. This is a fast-paced, paid training program designed to help one learn on becoming a highly successful, licensed Loan Officer. We will also train you for your NMLS, so you can become a licensed MLO. The skills you will gain in our program will give you the tools to greatly impact your future and your life!
Join our program today!
This is an entry-level sales position that offers:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Base pay and benefits
- Career advancement
- Fun and high energy work culture
- Helping people achieve their dreams of homeownership!
You are one of us if:
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Adaptable and Ambitious. You enthusiastically take on other projects to help take your team to the next level!
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you’ll need:
- Analytical sales skills (not just sell, sell, sell)
- Pay: $15.00-18.00/hour + bonuses and commissions during training.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Physical Setting: Office
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Are you ready to apply? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LBC Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected category.